A Microsoft abriu vaga para Customer Security Officer, para atuar Home Office.
Veja os detalhes da vaga a seguir e prepare o seu melhor currículo!
The Microsoft Security Commercial Solutions Area (CSA) empowers businesses, large and small, to confidently move to the cloud and modernize their platforms by delivering security solutions, expertise and services needed to keep their data and applications safe.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced, and credible security leader for the role of Customer Security Officer (CSO) for our top customers across Enterprise and SMC segments. As a trusted advisor to customer Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and board, you will be the face of our company’s security initiatives and solutions, responsible for cultivating relationships primarily with customer CISOs. Your primary role involves understating their short- and long-term security needs and providing expert guidance to enhance their security posture. You will be integral to landing Microsoft as a leader in cybersecurity, ensuring our solutions meet their business objectives. The CSO will be part of the Corporate Vice President’s extended leadership team and provide advice on the security business while also ensuring senior leader enablement. You will play an active role in building out the account strategy, building trust with CIOs, CISOs and other customer stakeholders to drive successful strategic pursuits. You will actively engage in industry forums, providing deep insights on security, privacy and regulatory requirements and positioning Microsoft as the Security leader.
The Customer Security Officer will also be the advocate and voice of the customers in the Go-to-Market teams and will influence the product roadmap and strategic investment in new product areas based on both customer feedback as well as changing industry trends.
As a Customer Security Officer, regionally based in the U.S., you will be working as an integral member of a global team and will collaborate and partner with colleagues in other geographies. It will involve up to 25% travel, with some global travel required occasionally. Successful candidates will work closely cross-functionally with our customer account teams, the service delivery teams, public sector and industry teams, legal and corporate affairs, product engineering, Microsoft Security Partners, and the Digital Crimes Unit to deliver on key business priorities, goals, and objectives.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- 7+ years technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field AND 6+ years technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field AND 4+ years technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- OR equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of enterprise industry experience as a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) or similar, including direct responsibility for developing security strategies and security architectures for global companies and/or governments, and leading implementation and execution of strategies.
- Information Security knowledge and/or experience with any combination of the following: information security competency – including Identity and Access Management, Security Operations (SOC), network security, Secuirty Development Lifecycle (SDL), cryptography, key management, hardware security modules, security architecture and design, operations security, legal/risk/compliance, and physical security.
- Business level fluency to read, write and speak Portuguese and English.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Deep knowledge of security issues & trends, able to articulate the high-level Microsoft security strategy to both technical & non-technical audiences with a detailed understanding of Microsoft 365 and Azure security frameworks, all service-level security capabilities (including details of defense-in-depth implementation – data encryption, data isolation, lock box, customer key, datacenter security, etc.), and all customer controls (identity & access management, RMS, encryption, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of security principles, compliance standards and ability to apply them in diverse business contexts., with detailed understanding of current compliance status for industry standard security & audit frameworks (such as ISO27001, HIPAA, SSAE16, FISMA, NIST2, etc.), and compliance features.
- Experienced and credible communicator who can cast security in the language of the business, discussing Microsoft’s security strategy with CISO & other C-level executives and senior government representatives and comfortable navigating in complex and high-pressure sales scenarios.
- Demonstrate ability to influence without authority to drive change with both our strategic customers as well as internal stakeholders.
- Partner with area sales leadership and account teams in developing long term strategic plans for key must win accounts in your area.
- Engage with customer CISO and other C-suite executives, to understand their strategic objectives. Develop and nurture trusted advisor relationships helping CISO mature their security program by establishing the foundation for best of breed as well best of platform security program architecture leveraging industry frameworks and standards.
- Develop strategic, operational, and tactical recommendations tailored to each customer with the intent of improving customer security posture and compliance position, aligned with their business goals and risk tolerance.
- Monitor and analyze emerging security trends, share insights with customers as well as our area leadership and guiding them through the potential impacts on their industry.
- Be the trusted Security partner between Microsoft and our strategic customers in developing, implementing, and executing on their security priorities, driving customer intent to buy and post sales deployment.
- Advise, coach, and train the area leadership on MS security solution value prop and positioning. Be the SME supporting area senior leaders on security conversations in executive forums as CISO roundtables, etc.
- In alignment with Microsoft’s key priorities, establish customers’ security strategy and ensure execution of said strategy with key C-suite customer stakeholders.
- Lead Security presentations, demonstrations, and workshops in Industry forums to provide thought leadership on Microsoft’s Security portfolio.
- Develop and maintain industry expertise: The Customer Security Officer must stay up to date with the latest developments and advancements in security including new tech, competitors, and internal product and services offerings.
- Growth Mindset. Experience and passion for learning; implementing practices from others; trying, failing, and learning from both successes and failures; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit.
- Embody our Culture and Values.
- Vaga Home Office Nível Brasil.
Gostou da vaga?
Veja mais vagas no Linkedin.